Boost Your Training
Your FREE 12 Week Training Plan will get you fired up and ready to compete at the amazing Apple Triathlon. Steeped in history, this is one of the world’s oldest triathlons held in the heart if beautiful Kelowna. It’s also a fantastic choice for the beginner triathlete.
To get signed up, simply fill in the details on the relevant form below and you will instantly be added to our Free Training Program email list. Select the top sign up for the OLYMPIC Distance race. Select the bottom sign up for the SPRINT Distance race (If you doing the Super Sprint / Tri-a-Try then choose the Sprint Distance version)
What you will receive:
- Regular emails detailing workouts for the following week.
- Swim, bike and run training sessions are all included.
- We also include some basic strength sessions to improve your mobility, endurance and help keep you injury free.
- This will give you all the tools you need to succeed on race day.
- PLUS – training, race and equipment tips. Everything you need to know before you hit the start line.
Is it right for you?
The plan is aimed at the beginner triathlete but some level of activity in each of the sports is expected. You should be able to swim around 200m non stop (8 lengths of a 25m pool). You should be able to ride continuously for around 40 – 50 minutes – slowly if required. You should be able to run continuously for around 20 minutes – slowly if required. If you have any concerns please contact PB+J Coaching.
Sign up for the free training plan today and get to ready to rock the Apple Triathlon.
Signing Up Late?
The training plan is a 12 week plan starting on May 30, 2016 and finishing with the race on the weekend on August 20th / 21st. if you are signing up late then no problem. If you are comfortable with the distances you can simply jump in at whatever stage the training plan has got to, but if you are unsure please do not hesitate to contact me using the form below.